Sunday 20 May 2018

Sunday Favourites #328


Hey guys,

I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. I'm just having another lazy one at home, doing lots of crafting, and of course, putting together this week's Sunday Favourites for you. I hope you enjoy it.




I love these colourful works of art from Starla Michelle Halfmann.



These mini funfetti cheesecake bites from Faith Food Family Fun look so delicious.


I'm loving this DIY framed candy feature from Damask Love.



This DIY beret make over from Oh Happy Day is so cute.


Hobbycraft can show you how to make a fat-quarter notebook cover.


I really like the mint storage coffee table upcycle from Oh Joy. I could do with something like that for my craft supplies.



These fun DIY patterned paper planters from Maritza Lisa.



Aww Sam's apartment is soooo beautiful. I need that pink sofa!


These funky DIY 80's inspired soap bars from A Kailo Chic Life



These embroideries by Ell Violet are absolutely stunning.


Pretty pastel homemade candy wafers from Sprinkle Bakes.



I love the colourful Palm Spring inspired doors in Kelly Golightly's laundry room.


Look how cute these ice cream cone cupcakes from Studio DIY are!! I want to make some.



This print, developed from a handmade papercut by Jessica Baldry, is so beautiful.


Oh Joy's floral dining room is super pretty.

Lovely Links

♥ This post from It's Little Lauren: Depression; why it's never too late to seek help.

♥ Georgina of She Might Be Loved wrote a helpful post about bras for chronic pain.

♥ Think blogging is dead? I'd recommend reading this post from And Roses: 6 reasons while blogging will always be important.





♥ Scientists have found new deep sea species in seas off Java. The little crab in the first photo is so cute!


♥ A family realise their pet dog is a black bear after it doesn't stop growing. They thought it was a mastiff. How stupid can you get?!


If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What were your favourite parts this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like the idea of that Beret DIY- I keep meaning to do some DIY on one- I fancy making a pizza one!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig