Wednesday 21 March 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Australian fashion brands Erstwilder and Dangerfield have teamed up and created an amazing collection of pirate-themed brooches, and I'm loving them! I particularly adore The Cunning Captain Fox (#1), and Anne Bunny (#5) brooches, although the Charlotte of the Sea Pirate brooch (#4) is pretty awesome, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Lady Vintage have released a new range of Lady Voluptuous Lyra dresses in sixteen gorgeous new prints in sizes 14-30/32, and these are just a few of my favourites. I'm especially lusting after the floral print cobalt blue Summer Cherish dress (#4); it looks so pretty. 


1 // 2

How cute are Cath Kidston's 25th anniversary Cath Kidston shop clutch and purse? The designs even feature Billie the dog in a party hat!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

This week's latest Lindy Bop crushes. That red crab-print Matilda shirt dress is everything!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I'm in love with these laser cut wooden brooches from Ginger Pickle Shop, especially the sloth (#1) and koala (#10). They also have matching necklaces, earrings, and rings, if brooches aren't your thing.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I also discovered another great accessory brand this week called Animal Hair Stuff, and I'm all over their laser cut acrylic jewellery like these awesome brontosaurus and brachiosaurus brooches and earrings.



And I'm completely smitten with this laser cut acrylic panda necklace. Isn't it beautiful?

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig