Wednesday 14 March 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I love Northern Spells' collection of enamel pins. Their designs are amazing! I think I'll be needing the R.I.P. Social Life Tomb pin (#8) in memory of my own. Social life? What's one of those?


1 // 2 // // 4

La Lisette's leather novelty bags are all so gorgeous. I can't even decide on a favourite; I want them all!


1 // 2

Gingham and fruit prints are two of my favourite things, so naturally, I'm completely smitten with the gingham and pineapple print Dolores gypsy dress and flared Matilde skirt from Collectif. They're so pretty!



Urban Decay's upcoming Backtalk palette, which features eight nude-mauve, soft berry, and muted rose eyeshadows, and four coordinating shades of blushers and highlighters, looks absolutely dreamy. I may just need this one in my make up collection...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore these new arrivals from Lindy Bop. I was unable to resist the beautiful black and magenta 'Sukey Do Re Mi Deer Print Wrap Dress' (#1), and ordered one for myself a couple of nights ago. Fingers crossed it fits!



Tarte's Be A Mermaid & Make Waves eyeshadow palette is absolutely dreamy.  Not only are the fourteen matte and metallic eyeshadow shades gorgeous, but the palette is the most amazing iridescent blue seashell! I'm in love.


1 // 2

Evans have some surprisingly cute embroidered shoes at the moment. I'm loving these trainers and ballet pumps.



I love this Wicker South Beach cross body bag from ASOS. It would be perfect for taking on picnics and trips to the coast in the Summer.


1 // 2

And last but not least, I also have my eye on these two tops from Boohoo Plus. I'm wondering if the Lisa sun, moon and star over-sized tee (in black or possibly white) will go with my pinafore dress. I might have to treat myself to one and find out...

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What pieces do you like best this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am SO in love with the Lindy Bop dog dress! Its soooo so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig