Wednesday 7 March 2018

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Cath Kidston have just released a huge collection of adorable lolly-print and lolly-shaped fashion and homeware pieces, and naturally, I'm in love with all of it. These six bags, purses, and accessories are my favourites, but they also have some gorgeous navy designs I'm smitten with, too.


1 // 2

I love these two novelty bags from Betsey Johnson, especially the amazing 'Seas the Day' captain's wheel cross body bag.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

How beautiful are these tea dresses and swing skirts from Lady Vintage?! Those prints are so perfect.


1 // 2

I adore this penguin necklace and brooch from Little Moose. They might just be the cutest pieces of jewellery ever!



I've been looking for a new jacket I can effortlessly throw on over dresses to keep warm, and I really like this faux-leather biker jacket from Evans. It's a bit pricey full price, but it's on offer today with 20% off, so I'm trying to decide whether to go for it.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these motif cardigans and jumpers from Collectif, particularly the pretty 'Jessie rainbow love cardi'; I love those pastel-coloured hearts!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Collectif also have the cutest crochet and bamboo fruit-themed bags at the mo that would all be perfect for accessorising Summer outfits. Even if Summer does feel like an age away right now.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And, I also have my eye on these beautiful bags from Kate Spade. The strawberry picnic bag is amazing!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

Which pieces are your favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That cardi with heart shaped buttons is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I remember making some designs for novelty handbags and that included a ship's wheel one. Someone else had the same idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig