Wednesday 24 January 2018

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Vendula London's new Biscuit Shop collection of bags and purses is available to preorder and the designs are all so pretty. I can't decide if I prefer the grab bag (#1) or the saddle bag (#4) best.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these anchor print Backlash and heart print Kanjanka heels from Irregular Choice. They always have the most beautiful shoes.



I adore this gorgeous forest green swing coat from Collectif. It would go perfectly with so many of my dresses.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Some of my latest Lindy Bop crushes. I'd particularly love to get my hands on that stunning raspberry magpie print Kody tea dress. The style, colour, and print are all wonderful.


1 // 2

I also love these Lindy Bop gingham print Daniella swing skirts. I'd happily wear them to death during the warmer months.



This grey cat-faced bag from Betsey Johnson is the cutest shoulder bag ever!


1 // 2

I really like these triple compartment cross body bags from River Island, especially in green. If green or pink isn't your thing, it also comes in mustard yellow and black.



Look how lovely this iridescent embroidered hummingbird cross body bag from ALDO is! The beaded hummingbird and floral embroidery is so beautiful.



I can never resist a good polka dot dress, and this mini tea dress from ASOS Curve is one of the best I've seen in ages. It even has sleeves!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, these dinosaur pins from Punky Pins are adorable, and I want to collect them all.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the dinosaur brooches! I also think I need some gingham fabric 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that new Lindy bop dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig