Sunday 17 December 2017

Sunday Favourites: Christmas Special #306

Here's another batch of my Christmas Sunday Favourites to give you a few last minute ideas and inspiration for the holidays. Enjoy.



These colour-dipped gingerbread cookies from Studio DIY look so pretty.


Lovely pink snowflake cupcakes from Glorious Treats.



These DIY snowman place cards from Oh Happy Day are adorable.




These DIY honeycomb ornament cupcake toppers, also from Oh Happy Day, would make the perfect finishing touch to any Christmas cupcake.


Sprinkle For Breakfast's chocolate candy cane cupcakes look so delicious.



How cute are these holly balloon gift toppers from Oh Happy Day?!


Everyone made paper snowflakes growing up, but I bet you never made giant paper snowflakes like these epic ones from Oh Happy Day. Am I the only one who wants to make some??


What's better than brown paper packages tied up with string? Sewn paper packages, like these awesome ones from Say Yes.


I love these Christmas cross stitch patterns and kits from Red Bear Designs. All of their designs are amazing.



This pretty ugly sweater embroidery DIY from Random Acts of Pastel is so lovely.



These mini gingerbread house place cards from Aww Sam have got to be the best place cards I've ever seen.


This DIY colour-blocked wooden Christmas card holder from A Kailo Chic Life would be the perfect Christmas DIY or present for any colour junkie.



I love these DIY mod wooden ornaments from Say Yes. They look so eye-catching.


I want to make a batch of A Kailo Chic Life's pink ombre tree spritz cookies. Don't they look amazing?


How great would Studio DIY's DIY giant ornament balloons look hanging up at the Christmas party?


Bored of making the same old gingerbread houses? How about making this awesome DIY pink gingerbread car instead?



Gorgeous DIY holiday gift wrap by Maritza Lisa.


And finally, this illustration of holiday nail polish shades is hilarious!

If you're looking for more Christmas inspiration, don't forget to check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest; I have twenty different Christmas boards on there packed full of festive images! You can also find all previous Christmas Sunday Favourites posts here.

Remember to pop back next week for the fourth of the five festive Sunday Favourites posts I'll be bringing you this month.

What are your plans for the day?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig