Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Christmas List 2017


As it's almost Christmas, today I've put together my Christmas list, in place of my usual Wednesday Wish List. It's filled with all the things I would love to find under the Christmas tree this year, including fashion, beauty, and more. 

In case you think I'm being greedy, I don't expect to receive any of the items on my Christmas list, and I won't be showing the list to my family and friends. It's merely a fantasy wish list of some of the things I've been coveting that I'd love to be given this Christmas, and would shop from if I happen to be given any Christmas money, or want to treat myself to a present or two. I personally think most of the items would make lovely Christmas presents for other women, too, so I thought I'd share it to give you guys a little last minute gift inspiration. Here it is:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14
15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27

1. Lindy Bop's red embroidered Winifred pinafore dress is the prettiest pinafore dress I've ever seen.
2. I'm in love with Tarte's limited edition 5-piece make up brush collection; the designs are just gorgeous.
3. I'm dying to get my hands on Urban Decay's limited edition Heavy Metals eye shadow palette. The shades are dreamy. I love that it has a mixture of colour, and more neutral shadows.
4. I don't often get drawn to corduroy, but Lindy Bop's burgundy Nesta corduroy embroidered dungaree skirt is perfection.
5. Still coveting Skinny Dip's awesome flamingo pool float cross body bag...
6. I also still long to get my hands on Sugar and Vice's amazing axolotl brooch. It's the cutest brooch ever.
7. Birch Please HQ's manatee brooch is another adorable accessory I'd love to adopt. I'd give it a good home.
8. Okay, this book isn't actually being released 'til March, but Listography is bringing out a one list a day three year journal, and I couldn't be more excited about it. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! I wish it was being released before the New Year, though, so I could start it on the first day of the year.
9. Look how amazing 'The Glam Clam' make up brush collection from Spectrum is! My sister has a set and it's to die for. I need a set in my life, too.
10. I love this adorable acrylic highland cow brooch from Bonnie Bling.
11. Frock and Frill's embellished velvet skater dress is the dress that dreams are made of.
12. Another Urban Decay palette I've had my eye on for ages is the Afterdark eyeshadow palette. The selection of colours is divine.
13. I'd love to add Skinny Dip's rainbow cross body bag to my novelty bag collection. It's missing a rainbow.
14. The battery on my Kindle no longer charges, and even though I have a Kindle Fire, too, I really miss reading from my basic old Kindle e-reader, so I'd love to replace it with one of the similar white 6" Kindle E-Readers.
15. I'm still hoping to get my hands on the amazing Vendula London Sewing Shop Bag. 
16. I really want to try painting with gouache paints, and this Winsor & Newton Gouache Introductory Set looks like a great set to start out with.
17. What's better than some Barry M nail paints? A set of 30 Barry M Nail Paints!
18. I can't tell you how much I'd love to get Hell Bunny's Noelle Cardigan in red to wear on Christmas Day! It's currently on sale, too!
19. This fox brooch from Layla Amber reminds me of The Animals of Farthing Wood!
20. Another set of make up brushes I have my eye on is the Real Techniques Core Collection. I already have a set of  their eyeshadow brushes and they're awesome.
21. I can't resist Russian dolls, and this Russian Doll cross body bag from Vendula London is so beautiful.
22. It wouldn't be Christmas without some Soap & Glory, and the Soap & Glory Flatterbox make up set looks amazing. 
23. I still need to get the latest album from Arcade Fire called 'Everything Now'. They're one of my favourite bands and it's been out for ages, but I've not had the pennies to download it yet. 
24. I can't wait to get myself a copy of Linkin Park's upcoming live album 'One More Light Live', which comes out on the 15th. I never made it to the tour in the end, even though I'd hoped to go, so it's the next best thing. It's also the last music they recorded together before Chester died.
25. I fell in love with the live action version of Beauty and the Beast, so I need to get myself a copy to enjoy again and again.
26. OPI's 12 piece Fiji mini collection has such a lovely range of colours in one handy set. I'd happily wear all of those shades on my nails.
27. And last but not least, I'd love to pamper myself with the Korres mini shower gel collection. Their shower gels are amazing.

If you'd like to see more of the pieces on my wish list, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wish List posts here.

What's on your Christmas list this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig