Sunday 26 November 2017

Sunday Favourites #303

Somehow it's Sunday again already, and that can only mean one thing around these parts: it's time for another batch of my Sunday Favourites! Enjoy.






These paper sculptures from animation duo Good Golly are amazing.



Look how gorgeous the new Too Faced Chocolate Gold eyeshadow palette is! The shades are to die for. I'm definitely gonna be needing it in my life ASAP!




These DIY felt ball ornament drink stirrers from A Kailo Chic Life are super cute. Perfect for mixing all of those Christmas cocktails!

Aww Sam's melted snowmen holiday doughnuts are the most adorable doughnuts I've ever seen.


I love this fun DIY mini snack bowl gift set from Sarah Hearts.


Also from Sarah Hearts, these easy homemade pumpkin and chocolate pecan pie pops sound delicious.


Lovely DIY floral gift boxes from Maritza Lisa.



A Kailo Chic Life's DIY candy surprise ball Advent calendar is such a cute idea.



These DIY alcohol ink vinyl marbled decals by Persia Lou would make any planner, journal, or piece of snail mail look amazing.


This DIY sugar flower rainbow cake from Sugar and Cloth is so beautiful.


Lovely Indeed can show you how to make this awesome DIY rolling coin bank.


This DIY notebook from Brit + Co will help you say 'yes' to all your goals. It would be perfect for keeping track of all those New Year's resolutions!





New Zealand based artist Hazel Zakariya creates paintings using food, and the results are amazing.



These moth and rhino beetle embroidery patterns from Thread Folk are so pretty.


I adore this colourful hummingbird tattoo by Sasha Unisex.

Lovely Links












If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What was your favourite part this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig