Wednesday 11 October 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving Skinny Dip's new dinosaur print phone case, wash bag, and make up case- the print is so damn cute! The pink pineapple print iPhone case is rather lovely, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These collared dresses from Joanie Clothing are understated but so pretty at the same time.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Vendula London's Love Boat and Cottage bags and purses are too cute!


1 // 2

I'm in love with these two dresses from Collectif. The Amanda party swing dress would be perfect for the Christmas party season, and the Violet winter flamingo print dress for every day wear. At least, I'd wear it every day; it's too lovely to save for special occasions.


1 // 2

These amazing novelty bags from Current Mood would be perfect for accessorising all of those Halloween outfits.



I'm completely smitten with Ciaté's new Mini Mani Month Advent calendar for 2017, which was released last week... so much so that I may have purchased it over the weekend... I'd been saving up money I made through answering surveys especially to treat myself to a beauty Advent calendar, and Mini Mani Month was the one for me. It has a gorgeous selection of nail colours inside, and the packaging is really beautiful, too. I can't wait for Advent to begin so I can start opening the boxes and try everything out. I'm going to review it properly really soon, but I couldn't not include it in this week's Wish List- if you're a nail polish fan, you need to snap one up, too!




I also have my eye on Ciaté's 12 days of Ciaté London make up Advent calendar, which is similar in design to Mini Mani Month, but is filled with make up instead of nail polishes. It looks lovely. I've never tried any of their make up range, but this calendar looks like a good place to start.


OPI Love OPI Nail Polish Collection £49.95

Another beauty Advent calendar I'd love to get my hands on is OPI's Love OPI nail polish collection, which is filled with twenty five mini OPI nail polishes. It looks divine. It usually retails for £69.95, but it's currently just £49.95 from Nail Polish Direct, which is an amazing discount! I might have chosen this one over Ciaté's if it had a door for each day of Advent, but it seems to have just five doors that reveal five polishes at a time, which didn't seem as fun as the traditional way of enjoying one new gift each day so Ciaté's won.

By the way, if you want to find out what beauty Advent calendars are available this year, I'll be bringing you a huge round-up post of all of this year's beauty Advent calendars really soon! 





1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

As usual, I'm obsessed with approximately 63292 Lindy Bop dresses and skirts. These sixteen are just a few of my current favourites. Aren't they all gorgeous?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

And finally, Lindy Bop have began selling bags, and their collection of printed satchels and shoulder bags is wonderful. I think the 'Bessa' purple Daschund print shoulder bag is my favourite, although the cherry print designs are fab, too.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The dinosaur phone cases are awesome! It's worth checking out TKMaxx for beauty advent calendars as last year they had loads of Ciate ones from the previous year! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig