Wednesday 4 October 2017

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've mostly been coveting Halloween-themed clothes and accessories, so this week's Wednesday Wish List is a Halloween special. 

These are some of the pieces I've been loving this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

Erstwilder have just released this year's Halloween collection, made up of brooches, necklaces, and earrings, and it's fantastic. My favourites are probably the Bat Cat (#5) and Not So Wicked (#13) brooches.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I love these tarot card and potion bottle necklaces from Glitter Punk Jewellery.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

How cute is Punky Pins' collection of Halloween pins?! I want them all!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have some gorgeous Halloween print dresses available to pre-order. These are perfect if you want to dress up for Halloween but don't want to wear a tacky costume.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Boohoo Plus's range of Halloween clothing is amazing, especially the mermaid skeleton pieces! I need the Imogen mermaid skeleton midi dress (#1) in my life!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore these Halloween and Autumn dresses from Modcloth. The prints are fantastic.


1 // 2

And last but not least, I'm loving this Hell Bunny skull print skirt and cardigan. I love the contrast of creepy and femininity in the designs.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I got batcat! The original batcat is one of my unicorn brooches, but happy that I at least have this colour version! I really want catastrophic fright brooch and Not So Wicked too. I'm going to a brooch gathering this weekend, so we shall see what I pick up :p

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig