Sunday 20 August 2017

Sunday Favourites #289

Sorry it's been so quiet on the blog this week; I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment with my spinal pain raging and totally kicking my ass, along with a nasty fever making me feel like death. I've not felt up to blogging, but hopefully I'll feel better in a day or two so I can get back to it. 

You'll be glad to know I powered on through and managed to throw a Sunday Favourites post together for you last night, so here it is. I hope you enjoy it.








These pieces of art by Margaret Scrinkl are so beautiful.


This embroidery of the human heart by Tessa Perlow Inc is amazing.


A Subtle Revelry's white chocolate popcorn cake looks delicious.


I love these lovely painted DIY envelopes from Paper & Stitch.


This DIY pineapple beverage cooler from Aww Sam is super cute.


I'd love to take a shot at this amazing DIY rotary phone succulent planter from I Spy DIY.



I don't have a desk, but I could do with this awesome DIY colourful geometric desk organiser from Lovely Indeed to help organise my life.

I adore this funky DIY colour-blocked two-tiered coffee table from A Kailo Chic Life.


Oh Happy Day's hanging paper installation is such a creative way to inject a rainbow of colour in to a room. I think it would be really fun to install it above a desk in an office space for inspiration.






These watercolour paintings from Soul Made Art are stunning.


Isn't this fox collage art by Dorkface Shop absolutely gorgeous?! 




This rainbow Make Today Amazing cross stitch kit from The Make Arcade looks really fun.


This eye make up look is so beautiful.


This cool piece of street art from the streets of Er-Riadh.






I'm in love with these colourful tattoos by Emily Kaul, along with just about every one of her designs.

And this iridescent rainbow miniature house by 2 of 2 is pretty cool.

Lovely Links
















If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm obsessed with ALL of today's featured artworks and the embroidery! Your Sunday inspiration posts are always such a visual treat, I absolutely love reading them xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig