Wednesday 19 July 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Just a few things I've been coveting this week...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm in love with these six beauties from Lindy Bop. So many incredible patterns!



1 // 2

Skinny Dip's lemon novelty cross body bag is my idea of the perfect Summer bag, and the lobster motif purse would be perfect for trips to the seaside.


1 // 2

I've also got my eye on these awesome Skinny Dip iPhone cases. The strawberry design is my new favourite; I think I may need it.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These pretty pastel bags from Kate Spade are all so lovely, and so different to anything in my bag collection.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these four dresses from Joanie Clothing. They look like they'd be so light and airy on hot Summer days, as well as effortlessly stylish, of course.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

How awesome are these novelty bags from Betsey Johnson?! I especially want the dinosaur and the bat! The latter would be amazing for Halloween!


1 // 2

Betsey Johnson's rainbow backpack and lunch tote are so ridiculously cute.


1 // 2

I adore these new Lady Vintage poppy print Estella dresses. They'd look amazing this Autumn when all the leaves start to change!


1 // 2

And last but not least, these Scarlett & Jo floral 2-in-1 wrap dresses are bloomin' gorgeous!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Joanie dresses are gorgeous! I love loads of their things but I just own the red Portuguese skirt. They named a dress Kezzy though so I'm so tempted to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinosaur bag from Betsey Johnson is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig