Wednesday 14 June 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys!

I'm back after a fun-filled week in Cornwall with my family; broken, exhausted, and still a little immobile, but with enough happy memories to say that it was worth it. I'll be blogging about what I got to and some of the places I visited really soon, but for today I'm going to ease back in to things with a new Wednesday Wish List. 

These are some of the pieces I've been coveting over the last few days...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Lindy Bop are still killing it with amazing designs, and I'm loving their latest selection. These are just ten of my new favourites; there are so many others worth checking out, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I really want a Sun Jellies retro basket bag to use this Summer. The only problem is, I can't decide which colour I like best.



I also have my eye on the Sun Jellies Atomic tote bags. They'd make the cutest beach bags.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

How pretty are the new Nancy swing dresses from Lady Vintage? They even have built in petticoats!


Lady Vintage Birds of Paradise Hepburn Dress

I'm obsessed with this stunning Birds of Paradise print Hepburn swing dress from Lady Vintage. That print is to die for.


1 // 2

I love these watermelon and lemon wedge shoulder bags from Collectif. I have similar clutch bags, but shoulder bags would be so much more convenient.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Cath Kidston have brought out a selection of sun glasses in their pretty prints, and I want them all. If the quality is anything like my Cath Kidston glasses, they'll be well worth their price tags.


1 // 2

These sun dresses from Joanie Clothing are rather lovely. Perfect for the Summer sun.



This carnival print Modcloth dress is amazing! The best part is caters to sizes from an XS up to a 4X!


1 // 2

These rainbow crochet brooches from Inked Hibiscus are so adorable.


ASOS Curve Strawberry PJ Set

And last but not least, these strawberry print PJs from ASOS Curve are too cute for words. I need a pair!

If you'd like to see more of the pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig