Wednesday 7 June 2017

Wednesday Wish List

These are some of the things I've added to the wish list this week...



 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

You can always count on Lindy Bop for the perfect polka dot dresses and skirts. I own so many polka dot clothes, but I could definitely find room for these eight in my collection.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These necklaces and brooch from I Am Acrylic are such simple designs but so bold and eye-catching. How cute is the yellow brick road necklace?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore these heels from the Irregular Choice Mickey Mouse and Friends collection. There are so many great designs in the range, but these four stand out because the colours and patterns are not what I'd normally expect to be paired with Disney characters, and I like that. They're so unique.


1 // 2

These Chi Chi London Curve laser cut dresses for Dorothy Perkins are absolutely stunning.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I love these enamel pins from the Etsy store Oh Jessica Jessica, particularly the adorable axolotls.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

These acrylic, laser-cut brooches from Winnifred's Daughter are all amazing. I'm particularly smitten with the budgie, blue whale, fairy penguin, sulphur-crested cockatoo, and the black swan.


1 // 2

I'm loving these fruit-print dresses from Unique Vintage Plus. I believe they also do these dresses in straight sizes, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These canvas tote bags from James Barker Draws are pretty darn cool. They'd be perfect for shopping, and running errands.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And last but not least, these little porcelain sterling silver necklaces from Made With Clay and Love are so beautiful. I can't decide if I like the puffin or the kingfisher best.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion things on my wish list each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig