Wednesday 19 April 2017

Wednesday Wish List

I hope you guys had a great Easter. I'll be blogging about what I got up to over the Easter weekend later in the week, once I've had a chance to edit my photos, but for now I've got another Wednesday Wish List full of gorgeous things for you guys to drool over.


1 // 2 // 3

I love these vintage caravan bags, pouches, and purses from Vendula London. The detail is amazing! I wish I could afford to treat myself to the bag, so I could wear it with every outfit this Summer, but alas, I don't even have two pennies to rub together right now. It sucks being poor.




This glittery shell bag from Joanie Clothing is another novelty bag that would go perfectly with my Summer wardrobe, especially for trips to the seaside. Or, y'know, dressing like a mermaid.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These dresses from Scarlett & Jo are so pretty. I can't decide which one I like best.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore these New York and floral print dresses and skirts from Joanie Clothing. Both prints are so different but equally fantastic.


1 // 2

These fit and flare dresses from Dorothy Perkins have my name written all over them.




How cute is this flamingo print make up bag from Skinny Dip? I'm a firm believer that a girl can never have too many flamingo print things in her life! Who's with me?



1 // 2

These Charlotte dresses from Lady Vintage are both so beautiful. I'm particularly smitten with the gorgeous red rose and green leaf print.


1 // 2

I'm still loving the embroidery trend, and this embroidered smock top and midi dress from River Island Plus are both beautifully embroidered.



Ted Baker Albee Blue Bag

This Ted Baker bag is gorgeous. I can never resist a good pop of cobalt blue.


1 // 2

These Beauty and the Beast inspired clutch bags from Danielle Nicole Brown are amazing, and surprisingly affordable, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

And last but definitely not least, I've fallen in love with pretty much all of Whistleburg's fantastic novelty jewellery. These brooches are all amazing, and they have some awesome collar clips, too.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the Vendula bag too. Whistleburg brooches and collar clips are great -I've always fancied the foxes in feathers one!x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig