Sunday 9 April 2017

Sunday Favourites Easter Special #270

Sorry I'm running late with this week's Sunday Favourites. I popped out to Stroud with the sister and brother-in-law for a couple of hours yesterday, and it wore me out so much I ended up falling asleep in the middle of putting this together last night. All I did was go to a farmer's market. LOL. I must be getting old.

Anyway, as it's only a week 'til Easter, I thought I'd turn this week's favourites in to an Easter special, so I've packed it full of Easter inspiration to get you in the mood, and give you a few ideas for things to bake, make, and do next weekend. Enjoy.


How cute are these funfetti peep bunnies from Aww Sam?!

I bloody love this dinosaur Easter egg enamel pin from Kate Gabrielle. It's so creative.


These DIY floral bunny ears from Bespoke Bride would be perfect for accessorising a few Easter outfits.



These mini egg milkshakes from Salty Canary look amaaazing.


I want to decorate some cakes with these honeycomb bunny cupcake toppers from Oh Happy Day.

I love this Easter wreath from Beijos Events.


This pretty DIY colour block Easter basket by Sarah Hearts.


I love this DIY Easter bunny gingerbread house from Lovely Indeed.


These adorable DIY Easter macarons from Sugar & Cloth.

I want to make some Easter crackers like these DIY Easter treat holiday crackers from Random Acts of Pastel.


How cool are these DIY avocado Easter eggs from Aww Sam?!


These DIY unicorn Easter eggs from Madmoisell are ridiculously sweet.


I also really love these DIY succulent Easter eggs from Madmoisell. They're so pretty.


These DIY bouffant Easter eggs from Studio DIY are so fun.

If I threw an Easter party, I'd want it to look something like this chicks rule Easter party Aww Sam threw.

These mini DIY Easter bouquets from Say Yes are so lovely.


These DIY faceted Easter egg placecard holders by Sugar & Cloth are so cool. They kind of remind me of Lush Easter egg bath bombs!


Look how sweet these DIY giant origami bunnies by Oh Happy Day are!

I love these DIY pink pineapple and pink palm leaf Easter eggs from Best Friends For Frosting.

These pretty DIY flower Easter eggs from Freutcake.


How tasty does this pastel s'more pizza recipe from Paper & Stitch look?!


These colourful bunny mini cakes from Two Sisters Crafting are adorable. I want to make some!

And last but not least, I love this genius idea for wrapping greenery bouquets like carrots from Camille Styles.

For more Easter inspiration, check out my Easter board on Pinterest, and my previous Easter Sunday Favourites posts here.

I'll be back with another Sunday Favourites Easter special post next Sunday.

Thanks for reading! Have a good one.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So much cuteness!!! I want the mini egg milkshake!!! Love the carrot wrapping!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig