Sunday 23 April 2017

Sunday Favourites #272

It's that time of the week again...





How cute are these DIY fruit pencil pouches from Damask Love?! I think they'd make great little purses and make up bags, too.



These Spring and bicycle art prints from Boyoun Kim are so beautiful. 







I adore Don Fisher's range of sea life bags, purses, and pouches- they're so wonderfully quirky, and the best part is they're all handmade. I've featured some of their fish designs in the past, but I'm loving the addition of the turtles, crabs, mussels, and tropical fish I've never seen before.


These mini unicorn pinata favour boxes from Lula Flora are adorable.



I want to make some cactus ice cream cones, like these ones by Studio DIY. What a cool idea!


How lovely does this carrot cake with cream cheese frosting from Cloudy Kitchen look?! I love how the icing looks like pastel limpets- can you imagine how colourful beaches would be if limpets really were pastel-coloured?


These DIY rainbow bubbling bath truffles from Soap Queen look amazing.


Speaking of rainbows, this recipe for rainbow no-churn unicorn ice cream from Pop Sugar looks delicious, and so fun to make.





Pam Pam the cat has the most beautiful eyes. Isn't heterochromia iridis amazing?


This gorgeous rainbow hair do from Taylor Rae Hair.


I love this floral tattoo by Martyna Popiel.






These nature-inspired pieces of art from artist Vivien Szaniszlo are incredible. 

Lovely Links








♥ The original Tamagotchi from the nineties is back and the Internet is freaking out. I hope this is true- I loved mine in the nineties! I remember buying my first one when I was eleven or twelve in 1996 or '97, and at the time it was the coolest, most advanced thing ever!



♥ 8 perfect responses for rude customers. Inner thoughts of every retail worker in the world... Customers really are the worst. 


Woman unaware that 'furry convention' is not for pets takes her therapy dog there and becomes famous. This gave me a good giggle. I love that she stayed and got to know some of the people, instead of running away mortified by her mistake.


♥ How these guys tried to deliver 12 tons of food to Siberia's Arctic North. I think I would have been shitting myself the entire time along those ice roads!

♥ This woman's ex husband still sends their dog a birthday present every year, and the Internet wants them back together. This makes me sad. If this guy loves his dog that much and can't have custody, he clearly should have time with him every once in a while.

For daily favourites, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great list Louise, I love the photos of that cat! Mia wouldn't let me put a bunny costume on her no matter how many treats I gave her!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig