Sunday 2 April 2017

Sunday Favourites #269

It's that time of the week again...


These photos of alternative bridesmaid outfits from Curious Coco are amazing.


There's a Super Mario themed bar in Washington D.C. called The Cherry Blossom Pub, and it looks awesome!

This seriously cheerful balloon display by Geronimo Balloons.



Mermaid toast looks so darn cool.



This rainbow grilled cheese looks incredible.

Did you know that Johanna Basford, the woman behind those best-selling adult colouring books, also sells her designs on canvas? I didn't until I came across some of them in Hobbycraft on Thursday. I really want to pick up the compass, hummingbird, and seahorse canvases to paint this Spring / Summer.



Maya Hanisch's paintings are so beautiful.

I love these charity 'peace guns' pins from The Crafted Life, and the best part is 100% of the profits go to help homeless and disabled veterans.


I want to make one of Lia Griffith's DIY tropical leaf trinket dishes. They're so pretty.


I can never resist a room full of books and records, like this one.










Believe it or not, these beautiful succulents are actually cakes, made by a small business in Indonesia called Ivenoven. Aren't they incredible?!


This thigh piece is absolutely gorgeous.




I love these hand painted moon and planet lamps from Italian astrophysicist Maria Elena. You can even buy them from her Etsy shop Pulsar Moonlight!

This Victorian couple giggling while sitting for photographs.




Moonpie the miniature rescue cow lives with twelve dogs and thinks she's one of them! So cute!

Lovely Links




♥ This edible terrarium is incredible. Make sure you watch the vlog how-to here.






♥ There's something endearing about the old 1970s Volkswagen 'Bug Campers'.


For daily favourites, come say 'hello' on Pinterest and Tumblr.

You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading! Have a good one.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That Victorian couple are so sweet! So nice to see the humour and the humanity behind what were usually stern-looking photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is fabulous, is there anyway I can get your posts sent directly to my inbox?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first photo, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig