Wednesday 18 January 2017

Wednesday Wish List

On the lust list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Paperchase's new 'No Probllama' collection is so damn cute! The passport and pass cases, keyring and luggage tag are my favourites, but they also have some lovely-looking stationery I'd love to get my hands on.


1 // 2

I love this flamingo pool float patch, and turtle pin from Skinny Dip.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These make up bags from Skinny Dip are really fun, especially the flamingo pool float one.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

It's been yet another week where I've fallen in love with everything Lindy Bop have released. Whoever is designing their clothes at the moment is on fire, and deserves a raise!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm pretty smitten with so many of Joanie Clothing's dresses, too. Aren't these frocks gorgeous?!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I rather like these dresses from Lady Vintage, especially the poodle-print Fifi pencil dress, and the pug print Ella.

1 // 2

I adore these cherry print Dolores swing dresses from Collectif. They're soooo beautiful.


1 // 2

And last but not least, I would love to get my hands on these gingham shorts from ASOS Curve, and that perfect gingham smock dress from Alice & You. I love me some gingham!

If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love SO many things from Lindy Bop but I've heard such rotten things about their sizing that I'm scared to order from them. Oh man, I love Paperchase, I miss being able to buy them in stores here in Australia. I'm happy that ASOS are stocking a few of their items though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig