Wednesday 14 December 2016

Wednesday Wish List: Christmas Special

This week's Wednesday Wish List is a special festive-themed wish list, filled with just some of the Christmas clothes and accessories I have my eye on right now. If you're still looking for your perfect Christmas dress, jumper, or PJs, keep reading; I've found some awesome pieces that I think you're going to love.


1 // 2

These Christmas dresses from Lady Vintage are to die for. I'd kill to get my hands on the Christmas tree print Amelia dress, left, (isn't it gorgeous?!), but alas, I'm short a few pennies, and can't afford to treat myself this side of Christmas. If I could, these would be my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dresses! I love the prints and the style and shape of both dresses.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these mid-century style Christmas jumpers from Collectif. They're perfect if you want to embrace the Christmas jumper trend but want to wear one a little more sophisticated than your average novelty knit.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

F&F at Tesco have some adorable Christmas sleepwear at the moment. I'm particularly loving the Home Alone and Elf designs (1-3). I have to watch both movies every Christmas, and it really wouldn't be Christmas without them.


1 // 2

These Disney Christmas jumpers from F&F are so cute.


1 // 2 // 3

I really like this pretty Christmas jumper, and these fifties-style head scarves from The Oblong Box Shop. The prints and patterns are perfect.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm also smitten with The Oblong Box Shop's selection of fifties-style Christmas dresses, skirts, and leggings. Aren't they dreamy?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These Christmas dresses from Modcloth are wonderful, and the best part is they go up to size 4X!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

And Simply Be have an amazing selection of Christmas sleepwear right now. My favourites, once again, are the Home Alone and Elf PJ sets.

To see more of my Christmas fashion favourites, check out my recent Wednesday Wish Lists, and my Christmas Clothes and Accessories board on Pinterest. 

You can also find non-festive fashion favourites pinned to my Style Wish List boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like that Lady V dress too! So pretty!!x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig