Sunday 4 December 2016

Sunday Favourites: Christmas Special #215

The count down to Christmas is officially on, which means things are going to be super festive on the blog for the rest of the year! Today, and for the next three Sundays, I'll be bringing you special festive-themed Sunday Favourites posts to help get you in the festive spirit, and give you lots of Christmas inspiration. This week, I've gone with a colourful theme in (mostly) soft, muted colours, to brighten up this dark and dreary Winter day. Enjoy.



I love this idea for DIY Christmas light balloon garlands. It looks so much cooler than plain, boring curling ribbon.

These DIY temporary tattoo baubles are so pretty, and such a fun way to get crafting this Christmas. I can't help thinking how awesome it would be to use Sasha Unisex's temporary tattoos for this DIY!



This Christmas tree cake looks amazing.




How gorgeous are these photos from Oh Happy Day's how to host a holiday cookie exchange post?

If Christmas cake isn't really your thing, how about making this awesome Christmas cactus cake instead? I want to!


This DIY Christmas wreath is lovely.


Technically, this photo was from a Thanksgiving post, but it's giving me plenty of Christmas inspiration. How cute is that turkey ice cream cake?!



These Elf quote Christmas cookies are everything.



When it comes to decorating the Christmas tree, I generally prefer more traditional colours like red, green, and white, but this colourful tree and its baubles are absolutely gorgeous.



If  you're looking for a unique way to deck the halls this Christmas, how about having a go at this DIY pegboard Christmas tree?


This beautiful Advent calendar DIY.


I love making my own Christmas crackers, and these DIY Christmas cracker favours are so eye-catching.


This whimsical wonderland Christmas table setting is absolutely beautiful.


Looking for a new and unique way to gift wrap all those presents this year? Take a look at this leather wrapped gift wrap DIY.

These glitter bottle brush trees are so cute.


I love this beautiful Christmas display. It also features a DIY for a pom pom Christmas tree topper.


Lovely mint green gift wrapping.


If  you're short on space for a real Christmas tree this year, why not try this space-saving fringed Christmas tree DIY?



This flower Christmas tree is so pretty.


And these Rice Krispie cone Christmas trees are adorable.

For more Christmas inspiration, check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest. 

Remember to pop back next Sunday for the next Christmas Sunday Favourites special! 

Thanks for reading! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You're making me hungry!!! Mmmmm...
    Might try and make a paper wreath later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas celebrations! Loved Christmas tree cake and temporary tattoo baubles. Will try to use them in my home décor. Going to throw a small party at one of local Chicago event space early next year and will call all my buddies there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the baked treats! I wonder if I can convince my friends to do a cookie exchange with me next year...hummm....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig