Wednesday 16 November 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few of the things on my style wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26

Tatty Devine's collection of Christmas jewellery is so wonderful that I'm considering robbing a bank so I can buy every single piece, and have perfectly accessorised outfits throughout the festive season. (I know the hedgehogs aren't festive, but I had to include them anyway because I love them).


1 // 2 // 3

I adore the new Ruby swing dresses from Lady Vintage. The Peter Pan collars and short sleeves are a cute touch. The only problem is I can't decide which colour I love best.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These velvet dresses from Dorothy Perkins are gorgeous, and would be perfect for the Christmas party season. (Not that I'll be making it to any parties this year, but I'd still happily wear them at home on Christmas Day).


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Dorothy Perkins also have a great selection of Christmas jumpers right now. These are just a few of my favourites.


1 // 2

I love these pyjama sets from Dotty P's. I'm tempted to buy the Minnie Mouse set to add to my Christmas Box of lovely things to enjoy on Christmas Eve night. I love new PJs for Christmas morning.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

ASOS's new novelty Christmas earrings are just the right balance of tacky and adorable. I love the Christmas tree and candy cane set.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

And Silly Old Sea Dog's range of Christmas headbands is amazing. They come in so many different Christmas prints, and are an ideal way to add a little Christmas spirit to your festive outfits if you don't want to wear a Christmas jumper or frock. I think my favourites have to be number 5, number 10 and number 11.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces I've been coveting lately, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig