Wednesday 26 October 2016

Wednesday Wish List

On my lust list this week...


1 // 2

These new Isabella swing dresses from Lady Vintage are so pretty. Doesn't the classic cupcake print look amazing with the new teal background?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these fun motif jumpers and cardigans from Lindy Bop.


Lindy Bop Bon Bon Black Lipstick Print Wiggle Dress

Yet another amazing lip stick print, heart-pocket dress from Lindy Bop.


1 // 2

Lindy Bop have also brought out two beautiful fox print skirts this week, and obviously, being a fox fan, I'm a little bit smitten with both of them- particularly the gorgeous green 'Pepper' circle skirt. Come to mama!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These four Collectif dresses are all so different from each other, but they're all absolutely stunning in their own right.


1 // 2

Skinny Dip's Okapi Bug clutch, and Queen B make up bag both look so damn cute.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I adore these new ASOS-exclusive Christmas bags and purses from Valery. The snowman, gingerbread man, and Christmas pudding are my favourites, but they'd all be perfect for finishing off all kinds of Christmas ensembles.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These enamel pins of birds in hats by, err, Birds In Hats are too cute for words.


The Oblong Box Shop Denim Pinafore Dress

And last but by no means least, I'm loving this lovely denim pinafore dress from The Oblong Box Shop.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I pin pieces I like as I find them, and many never make it in to these wish list posts.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig