Wednesday 19 October 2016

Wednesday Wish List

On my lust list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

There seems to be no end to Lindy Bop's magical stream of amazing dresses, and just when you think there patterns can't get any cooler, they bring out a hot pink dress with a llama print! What will they think of next?

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Lindy Bop's new skirts are equally awesome. I particularly love the Pepper Masquerade print swing skirt; it reminds me of Phantom of the Opera.


1 // 2 // 3

These Madison swing dresses from Lady Vintage are stunning.


1 // 2

I'm smitten with the first two pairs of shoes that have been revealed from the upcoming Irregular Choice Cinderella collection- especially those incredible Lucifer and Gus flats! Aren't they amazing? I haven't come across a release date for them yet, but apparently it's coming soon. I can't wait to see the rest of the collection.


1 // 2

These two off-shoulder Christmas jumpers from Boohoo Plus look so cute and cosy. Can you believe there's only six weeks left until the start of December?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm loving these Halloween dresses from Boohoo Plus. They're all so affordable, too.


1 // 2

These two burgundy Little Mistress Plus dresses are stunning, and would be perfect for the Christmas party season.


1 // 2

I love these Disney PJs from ASOS Curve. I definitely need that Ursula sleep tee in my life.



This Monki badge print cross body bag is really fun, and I think it could work with a lot of Halloween ensembles, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Speaking of Halloween, I'm loving these festive lantern-print pieces from Pin Up Girl Clothing.


1 // 2

And these pumpkin border print pieces are amazing. They're perfect if you don't want to dress head to toe in black and white this Halloween, and want to rock a bit of colour.

If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh, I super love that pumpkin print dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book print dress has sold out. I put it in my basket last night and it is completely gonee from the website tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig