Wednesday 12 October 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Since I was too shattered to put together a wish list post last week, this week I've crammed in heaps of gorgeous pieces to make up for it. 




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

So, let's start with some of my new favourite Lindy Bop dresses and skirts. They just keep on turning out the most amazing clothes with the most incredible prints, and I'm completely smitten with almost all of them. This week, there's even a dress with an Oktoberfest print, made up of tankards of beer, pretzels, lederhosen, tubas, accordions, and Alpine hats!! What will they think of next?!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving Lady Vintage's latest collection of Hepburn swing dresses, especially the 'pink flamingo' print number (#1).



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Boohoo Plus's Halloween-themed swing and body-con dresses are so fun- and so affordable, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These novelty bags from Betsey Johnson are all ridiculously adorable.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

ASOS Curve have some awesome pieces for Halloween this year. I'm particularly taken with these six dresses, tops, bodies, and leggings.


1 // 2 // 3

I'm also in love with their fun printed PJ sets. I could do with a few new pairs to cosy up in now the nights are getting colder again.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Modcloth's fox print sleepwear has my name written all over them. Just look at how cute they are!



This bat motif skirt looks amazing. And it has pockets!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I can't resist fun, quirky jewellery, and these earrings from Vinca, and necklaces from Eclectic Eccentricity look fantastic. 


1 // 2

I need these colour wheel pins from Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes in my life.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Small Victories Made have the perfect brooches for completing all of those Halloween outfits.


And finally, it's not released until the end of the month, but I've fallen head over heels in love with the Urban Decay Full Spectrum eyeshadow palette, and I must have it in my life. Being a total colour junkie and a lover of colourful eye make up, that palette is my idea of heaven. Those colours look incredible! Somehow, it will be mine. Somehow.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list each week, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. OOOh, I had seen the other dresses but not the French horn skirt! That is so cool! Tempted to buy it for my sister in law who plays the French horn!!
    I hope you manage to get the Urban decay palette!x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig