Wednesday 14 September 2016

Wednesday Wish List

This week, I've mostly been lusting after all of Lindy Bop's latest arrivals, so it only seemed right that I dedicate this week's wish list entirely to my latest Lindy Bop crushes. Eighteen of them, to be precise. 


1 // 2 // 3

Since we're heading in to Autumn, it seems like an odd time of year for the arrival of new gingham sun dresses, but these Corinna swing dresses are absolutely perfect, so who cares? I want one in every colour! A girl can never own too much gingham.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

The Bonnie gingham swing dresses are so classic, and remind me of primary school dresses. (Ours were red and pink, but as my sisters and I were tall kids, our Mum usually made ours herself, so I think I only had a 'proper' one once). Now I'm tempted to buy one in every colour and live the dream! Ha ha! 

I'm also loving the pink Brittany lipstick-print dress. I already own in it blue, but the pink is just so pretty I might need it, too. The dress is amazing! It isn't just made of the most awesome lipstick and lip print fabric, but it has sleeves, a heart-shaped cut out to the back, and pockets! Yes, pockets! Heart-shaped pockets, to be exact. It's basically the most perfect dress in creation.


1 // 2

I'd quite like to own the two Bernadette lipstick print swing skirts, too.


1 // 2

The Gilda Paris border swing dress is so beautiful, and I love the bright, quirky handbag-print of the Emily shirt dress. 


1 // 2

The new border-print pieces are so eye-catching, and I'm particularly loving these gorgeous swing skirts. The Venice-bordered Contessa skirt is stunning, and the Carnaby Street Daniella looks so effortlessly cool and stylish.


1 // 2

My favourite pieces out of all the latest arrivals, have to be these Brittany heart print frocks. Just look at them! The ditsy heart prints are a fun alternative to polka dots, and the heart-shaped pockets, and cut out to the back, are such a cute touch. They're absolute perfection in my eyes!


1 // 2

These floral Dayton swing dresses have the most interesting floral prints, and I think I quite like them.



And last but by no means least, is the Annie floral swing dress. I'm a little in love with it's gorgeous, bold floral print, and the style is so wearable.

If you'd like to see more of the pieces that catch my eye each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like those gingham dresses. I have one like them in black and white by H&M I think but I'd like a lighter colour!!! The new border prints are soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig