Wednesday 27 July 2016

Wednesday Wish List

This week I'm lusting after...


1 // 2 // 3

These beautiful Rosalyn dresses from Lady Vintage.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These pins from Skinny Dip look awesome, especially the lemon and the flamingo pool float.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I also love these funky Skinny Dip bags.



These Erstwilder swallow brooches are gorgeous. I need the purple one in my life.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these patterned reversible hair bands from Collectif.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

The new 'Mini Owls and Flowers' collection from Cath Kidston is really cute.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These City Chic pieces are all so pretty. I can never get enough of mint green.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I want so many pieces from ASOS Curve at the moment, but especially these six beauties. I'm loving all the denim and the beautiful mesh embroidered skater dress by Alice & You (#4).


1 // 2

An awesome bow clutch and diamond purse from ASOS.



These teddy bear pyjamas from ASOS Curve are so cute. They look so cosy, too.



And last but not least, I adore these checked skirt from Modcloth. The colours look so good together.


If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces I covet each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I pin things I like to them as and when I find them, and most never make it on to the blog.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my the fabric of that modcloth skirt is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I agree - the Modcloth skirt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig