Wednesday 25 May 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the things I have my beady little eyes on this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

Collectif have an amazing selection of gorgeous dresses and cute jewellery right now, and my Collectif wish list just keeps on getting longer and longer. I want to buy all the things! I particularly love the gingham and sea shell print dresses.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love Skinnydip's toucan make up bag, pineapple purse, and watermelon pencil case (which I'd totally use as a clutch bag), and I need Monki's pizza slice clutch bag in my life.


1 // 2

How cute is Monki's rain cloud pouch, and cactus-print toiletries bag?!


1 // 2

These suitcases from Betsey Johnson are so much fun. Perfect for travelling in style this Summer.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These novelty bags from Betsey Johnson are all amazing. I think the camera is my favourite of the four.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Just some of the beautiful Lady Vintage dresses I'm lusting after at the moment. I especially love the two short-sleeved Summer Lyra dresses (#1 and #2).


1 // 2

These Lindy Bop button-down swing skirts are gorgeous. And they even have pockets!


1 // 2

These two Billie and Blossom dresses are so pretty.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

And last, but by no means least, I'm loving the new Cath Kidston 'Little Fruit' collection. The print is adorable, and perfect for Spring.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces that catch my eye each week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest; I pin pieces I love to them as and when I find them, and many never make it on to the blog.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig