Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 
15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27

This week I'm mostly lusting after dresses and cute cardigans from Collectif, sun dresses from Dorothy Perkins, Betsey Johnson novelty bags (that ferris wheel, though!), Tatty Devine jewellery, and heaps of clothes from ASOS Curve. 

What's on your wish list this week?

You can find more of the pieces I have my eye on at any given time on my style wish list boards on Pinterest.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh how I wish Betsey Johnson would ship to the UK.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig