Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday Favourites #177

It's time for this week's favourites...


I love these colourful arrangements by Bernd Westphal.


Too Faced's upcoming Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette looks amazing! I hear it's due out on March 17th, although I'm not sure if that's the UK or American release date.


This rainbow cake from Aww Sam looks incredible. One of these days I'm going to have to make a rainbow cake.


A little pastel inspiration from HUF magazine.


Style Me Pretty created the cutest looking flamingo-themed party.








These flatlays by Sully Sullivan for Haus are gorgeous.







Here's something sad to think about: thirty years after the Chernobyl disaster, Norway's Sami reindeer herders are still affected by the fallout- their reindeer, who feed on contaminated lichen and mushrooms, are radioactive. 








These death-themed embroideries from Memorial Stitches are amazing. I've never seen anything like them before.


This ostrich joined some cyclists for the ride of their lives!Credit: ViralHog
Posted by Higher Perspective on Sunday, 6 March 2016

Louise's Lovely Links








If you'd like to see more stuff like this, come say hello on Pinterest and Tumblr!

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig