Here are some of the clothes and accessories on my wish list this week...
1. I love this peacock print swing dress from Collectif. The print is so pretty.
2. Who doesn't need a fluffy lilac, cat-shaped bag?
3. I'm not sure I'll ever need a can of sarcasm, as I'm already fluent in the language, but this bag is pretty damn cool.
4. Collectif's peacock print Delores wiggle dress is a stunner.
5. I am in love with this Marc Jacobs pansy coin pouch from the new Disney collection. As a big Alice in Wonderland fan, I can't express just how much I love the entire collection. I want it all.
6. This Collectif coat is so beautiful.
7. These silver mouse-face pointed flats are the cutest.
8. Boohoo's pink Ruby fairisle Christmas jumper looks so warm and cosy.
9. Care Bear flats!
10. I love this denim pinafore dress from ASOS Curve.
11. I'm dying to get my hands on this pair of Alice in Wonderland Vans! Aren't they amazing? I need a pair of them in my life, like now.
12. Looking for a dress to wear on Christmas Day? Check out Modcloth's festive Gee Jolly dress. The print is to die for.
13. These Jungle Book print Vans are amazing.
14. This little black dress from ASOS Curve would be perfect for the Christmas party.
15. Another pairs of awesome Jungle Book print Vans
16. I think I love the red rose Marc Jacobs coin pouch even more than the pansy.
17. A cactus print dress!
18. I'd love to get my hands on this Home Alone Christmas jumper from Boohoo. I already own it in green (from last Christmas), but the red look so much more festive.
19. This tartan Hellbunny dress is gorgeous.
20. I really want this Erstwilder wreath brooch to accessorize all of my Christmas outfits with.
21. Lady Vintage's new red rose print Marilyn dress is a beauty. I can never resist a good rose print frock.
22. A gingerbread man brooch!
23. Skinnydip's colourful chevron print bag is so much fun.
24. This Boohoo dress would be perfect for party season.
25. I adore this pink Alice in Wonderland purse, especially the 'this way' arrow shaped zip pulls.
26. Another pair of awesome mouse-face flats.
27. And last but not least, a funky Christmas tree brooch.
If you'd like to see more of the pieces on my wish list each week, check out my style boards on Pinterest.
What's on your wish list this week?