Here are some of the beautiful clothes and accessories I'm lusting after this week...
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22
1. I love the colour of this Lady Voluptuous Lyra dress, and look- it has sleeves!
2. This zap gun luggage tag is so cute.
3. I'm in love with this little dusky blue satchel bag from The Cambridge Satchel Co.
4. I adore the Lyra dress in teal, too. Such a great colour for Autumn.
5. The sweetest moon shaped clutch bag from The White Pepper.
6. I may already have a million polka dot dresses, but I need this beauty in my life!
7. I'd happily make some room in my novelty bag collection for this popcorn bag from Betsey Johnson.
8. This Christmas tree bag from Skinnydip needs to be mine, so I can use it to death this Christmas.
9. I'm smitten with the vintage-style Christmas print on this gorgeous red dress from Modcloth. Need!
10. I need to buy more clothes with collars so I can wear these squirrel and nut collar studs.
11. I don't need a new purse, but this planet one from Skinnydip is ridiculously cute.
12. These snowman PJs from ASOS Curve would be perfect to wear on Christmas Eve night.
13. I really like this suede A-line dress from ASOS Curve. Great for casual days.
14. I bloody love this dress, especially its lovely woodland print and peter pan collar.
15. This midnight rose hair garland would look amazing with the woodland print dress (no 14).
16. The embroidery on this Boohoo shift dress is so beautiful.
17. I adore this stunning maxi dress from ASOS Curve. I just wish I had somewhere to wear it!
18. This shearling fur gilet from Elvi looks so warm and cosy.
19. A cat-shaped doughnut purse! That is all.
20. This metallic rose gold skater dress from Simply Be would be perfect for party season.
21. Who doesn't need a pepperoni pizza shaped bag in their life?
22. And I'm loving the planet print on this Skinnydip make up bag.
If you'd like to see more of the clothes and accessories I'm coveting each week, check out my style wish list boards over on Pinterest. You'll find loads more pieces that never make it on to these wish list posts.
What's on your wish list this week?