Sunday 15 November 2015

Sunday Favourites #160

It's that time of the week again...






I love these arrangements from photographer Jim Golden


I feel all nostalgic after seeing all the awesome eighties/nineties toys Gemma styled around her Iron Fist Care Bears heels. Those shoes are also amazing!

Snoopy the cat is so damn cute!


Just look at this sweet little guy asleep in a flower!

Always, but the wallet usually says 'no'.

This pink heart cake roll from Cleo Buttera is adorable- it almost looks too pretty to eat.

This ad is so cute. There's so much to look at and take in.



I love how colourful Lu's bedroom is.


This manicure is lovely.

I don't have any details on this frozen home as the link was dead, but these photos are amazing. I wonder how cold it would need to be for something like that to happen.


I adore these two colourful tattoos from Sasha Unisex.



And this video of tiny little sloths that are too cute for words. 

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Kaylah's photos of animals from Ripley's Aquarium are so beautiful.

♥ I'm in love with Amanda and Katie's outfits in this post

♥ After years of wondering, I finally learned what 'bubble tea' is thanks to Sarah's informative post this week.

♥ I adore this colourful fireplace arrangement from Fancy and Staple. I'd never have thought of painting firewood, but I want to now! I just need an open fire first...

♥ This video of a French bulldog teaching his puppies how to play is adorable.

♥ More baby sloths, just because they're so cute.

♥ A happy ending for two tiny kittens that were found abandoned in a box in the snow.

♥ 30 life skills to master before you're 30. Usually these kind of posts are full of crap info that we already know or can all do if we use a little common sense, but this post actually shares some good advice. Some of it could come in handy one day.

♥ 11 ways to combat the seasonal blues. I think that busying yourself with your favourite hobbies and pastimes can make a big difference. The distraction usually helps to perk me up, anyway, if only for a few hours at a time.

If you'd like to see more photos like these, you can find many more on my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts.

Thanks for reading.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wasn't Gem's Carebears post Amazing! She is very talented at creating brilliant backdrop for shoes. I think you're right about the seasonal blues!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, that Pivot one cracked me up! Now I want to go and watch Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say I got an adult colouring book at last so thankful for regularly promoting them as it stayed in my mind- had a nice car journey doing one!
    Also, I did do a post with my Budgie brooch which is here: Budgie brooch
    if you wanted to have a look. I have also been trying to post once a week with what brooches I have worn!
    Brooches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, PIVOT! I love the indoor ice photos. That must be scarily cold. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig