Sunday 16 August 2015

Sunday Favourites #147

Hey guys,

I hope you're having a great weekend so far.

Are you ready for some Sunday Favourites?


This photo of the Northern Lights is stunning.


How cute are these DIY ice cream sprinkles trainers?! There's even a tutorial at the source.


 I love this lady's rainbow coloured hair. Just, wow!


If you want to take a trip back to your childhood, check out this DIY for sugar scrub sand art

These Funfetti Twinkies are too cute.


Llama biscuits! There's no recipe or tutorial, but they sure are cute!


I'm in love with the sofa, the pretty cushions, the rug, and the colour palette in the photo above.



Pretty, colourful tassels!





Kaylah has turned some of her "beach trash" photos in to pouches, and my God do they look amazing! I'm loving these fun, colourful photos of them, too.


 Sammi and Kate look adorable in their matching dresses! Also, Kate's room is the definition of pastel perfection.


Gorgeous colourful eye make up look.




This is adorable.



I adore these tattoos from Sasha Unisex. One day I will get a fox tattoo; one day.


I enjoyed reading about Becky's trip to Berlin. Just look at these pickled sharks!


This is beautiful.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Danimezza wrote a fun post about colouring for grown ups.

♥ Natalie shared six tips for looking after kittens. I now want a kitten!

♥ I enjoyed reading about Trees' trip to Maui for her friend's wedding. I'd love to visit Hawaii one day.

♥ Kaylah's photos of the giant statues from Borrego Springs are stunning.

♥ Ashley looks amazing in her pink and black 'Amanda' dress from PUG.

♥ I love Sarah's foodie photos from Sunday Upmarket in London. I'm hungry just looking at it all!

♥ Melanie Gaydos, a model with a rare genetic disorder is taking on the fashion industry.

♥ Have you seen this video of a dog swimming with a pod of dolphins yet? Amazing!

Thanks for reading! Have a great day.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Kate's room is like a dream come true! Reading this has been like a day full of rainbows, so cheery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha unisex does the most amazing tattoos I would love one from her xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on some posts and you featured my maui trip too - you are too kind!! I love that shark pickled in a jar, how cool. Also so Llama cookies - I want to eat them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig