Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Here are some of the things that have caught my eye this week.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

1. I'm in love with the colouful succulent print on this floral City Chic skater dress. So pretty.
2, Sass and Belle's wooden blue tit brooch is adorable, and it's only £1.50!
3, This floral City Chic dress is so bright and cheerful; perfect for a Summer wedding.
4, River Island's novelty cat purse is so cute. I have a feeling some of you will think so, too.
5, This bright orange floral maxi dress from Dorothy Perkins needs to get in my wardrobe.
6, I love City Chic's purple Gemma bra...
7,... and the matching Gemma short knickers. City Chic, you are killing me with all the prettiness.
8, Modcloth's Gnome It All skirt reminds me of the old Enid Blyton books I loved growing up.
9, I would love to add Lady Vintage's lip print Isabella dress to my collection. The lip print is amazing.
10. I'm a little bit smitten with Emily and Fin's beautiful fuchsia, feather print frock.
11. If I was a rich girl, I'd buy this beaded heart-shaped clutch by Moyna for ASOS in a heart beat.
12. Sass and Belle's wooden robin brooch is so cute; it would be perfect for AW.
13. I need Lady V's rose print Isabella dress in my life. I don't think I own anything with a red rose print at all.
14. Speaking of roses, this oversize rose print midi dress by Chi Chi London is absolutely stunning.
15. And last but not least, City Chic's navy blue lace dress is a beauty.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh those bird brooches are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gnome skirt is adorable and the birds ate v sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the cat bag in my life! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig