Wednesday 27 May 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Another week, another Wednesday Wish List...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these sweetheart-neckline swing dresses from Lady Vintage. Not keen on the bows? That's okay; they're detachable!


1 // 2 // 3

I'd love to add these three navy Dorothy Perkins dresses to my wardrobe. I have a real thing for navy clothes at the moment.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Dorothy Perkins also have the prettiest pastel sleepwear right now.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And another bunch of clothes from Dotty P's- last one today, I swear! Just look at these gorgeous colours! I'm particularly taken with the yellow scallop-edge jacket, and the black heart-print shorts.

1 // 2 // 3

Yours Clothing have a fantastic selection of leggings at the moment, and these colourful cropped ones have particularly caught my eye. I think they'd all look great with my yellow polka dot dress, as well as with a bunch of other dresses in my wardrobe. They'd make a fun alternative to black. I also discovered that Yours sell legging shorts, which I want to get my hands on to wear under dresses this Summer, so I can work on baring my legs in public with a little more security. I think they'd help  to prevent chafing, too.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I wish I could wear heels because all of these colourful New Look wide-fit heels are gorgeous. All that colour makes me happy.


1 // 2

These wide-fit sandals from New Look are lovely. I only wish New Look sold wide fit shoes in EEE width, too, because I can't always get their sandals on my horrible, monstrous wide feet


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

I've fallen in love with an Etsy brand called DesignosaurYEAH who make the most amazing, quirky laser-cut jewellery, and accessories. They have a big selection of dinosaur pieces which come in a rainbow of colours, and these are just some of my favourites. I can't decide which I like best, but I'd love to get my hands on a plesiosaur piece, and the black glitter triceratops is pretty damn awesome.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

DesignosaurYEAH also have the funkiest animal pieces. I adore the sloth, koala, whale, and elephant.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, I'm loving these stunning circle skirts from The Oblong Box Shop. Aren't the prints amazing?!

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I looooooove those purple heels from New Look, and I already had a couple of the Lady V dresses bookmarked for a future wish list post. Great finds! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they? I just wish New Look made wide fit shoes in EEE fit so they'd fit my feet better. Lady V are killing it right now, aren't they?! I'd happily buy them all. xx

      Delete
  2. The leopard print dress looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look amazing on you! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig