Sunday 31 May 2015

Sunday Favourites #136

Time for a little Sunday inspiration...



I love this rainbow arrangement from Wright Kitchen.


This dress. ♥ 




This is such a cute kitchen.



This strawberry garland is so cute. I love the gingham dress, too.


I want to make some rainbow coloured bunting!





I adore this beautiful badger tattoo from Martyna Popiel. It's one of the best tattoos I've ever seen.




Another stunning tattoo from Sasha Unisex. I want a fox tattoo so badly!


Ashley's dress closet is to die for.


I'm itching to make some pretty hoop art like these Liberty ones.



This colourful office space is so cheerful.




I could sit and watch this GIF all day.


A tortoise with his own sense of style. Obviously.

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I feel really inspired after reading Jemma's '15 creative things to do' post.


♥ Have you seen the photos from Nicolette Mason's wedding? She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress, and the post was lovely to read, too.

♥ Becky explained why there are no "wrong reasons" in blogging, and I couldn't agree more.

♥ 18 inspiring quotes about body acceptance from celebrities. Surprisingly, the quotes came from ladies of all shapes and sizes, which is refreshing to see.



♥ 40 awkward things patients have actually said to doctors. Are people seriously this stupid?

♥ And let's finish with a little bunny shaming. They may look like butter wouldn't melt, but they're really little terrors!

If you'd like to see more images (and articles) like these, why not check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts?

Thanks for reading.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'd love to know how you find all these! Seriously, you find some gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find these images all over the place. Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, on or via other blogs, links that pop up on Facebook from pages like Lifebuzz, Earthporm, Bored Panda, Buzz Feed etc... I don't know, I just seem to find inspiration everywhere! xx

      Delete
  2. Awww, I felt sorry for the bunnies! indoor bunnies will chew on anything, bunnies have to eat all the time (or something like that, makes them ill if they don't) yes! the second dress is gorgeous! and the water gif is mesmerising, I feel so relaxed x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think people realise how active and mischievous bunnies actually are! My old two were in to everything. I remember bringing them inside for the odd half hour when they were tiny, and they would tear the wall paper from the walls. Little buggers! You're right, they have to chew and gnaw a lot to keep their bodies healthy, but also to keep their teeth down because they never stop growing. I love that dress, too. Isn't it amazing? I could watch that rain GIF all day, too. xx

      Delete
  3. That badger tattoo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'd happily get it tattooed on me! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig