Sunday 17 May 2015

Sunday Favourites #134

Who's ready for some Sunday inspiration?






This colour palette is dreamy.

Loving these diamond decorations. I wish there was a tutorial but sadly there's not.



This is one of the cutest pieces of artwork I've ever seen. (Found via Little Lady Little City's Friday Fancies post).


These DIY faux cacti terraniums are so cute. Love the colourful background, too.


These cherry cheesecake bars sound amazing.


Emily McDowell has created a range of empathy cards with appropriate messages for people will serious illnesses, and I think they're fantastic! They're a great way to show a friend or relative that you care and are there for them, without trying to sugar-coat what they're going through with irritating cliches and inappropriate messages.


I want this bath tub! And a sofa in my bathroom.




I love this geometric feature wall; the colour palette is gorgeous.







These unusual baby animals- a dik dik, and an echidna- are so bloody cute! Nature is amazing.


These tattoos from Sasha Unisex are stunning.


 Blackberry ice cream? Get in my (lactose-intolerant) belly!







These are just six of forty-four mind blowing photos of space taken by the Hubble Telescope. They're all beautiful and when you stop and think about it, space is pretty damn incredible.

Louise's Lovely Links



♥ Doesn't Rachel look amazing in her tropical swing dress?!

♥ I enjoyed taking a peek at Becky's bookshelves in her bookshelf tour.

♥ Several bloggers shared their experiences with mental health conditions for Mental Health Awareness Week over on Sophia's blog, The Tattooed Tea Lady. Part one and Part Two.




♥ In Istanbul, there are recycling machines that leave food for homeless animals when you recycle a bottle! How cool is that?!


If you'd like to see more photos like these, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr accounts. Thanks for reading. 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love these as always! The homewares, artwork and rose tattoos are my favourites!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! Glad you enjoyed it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Awww, the dik dik is so cute! Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the cutest critters I've seen in ages. I want one! You're very welcome. xx

      Delete
  3. I love both swearing and cross stitch!! So that link rules!! Also ferrets in jumpers *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I actually thought of you when I found that post! Swearing cross stitches are awesome... Almost as awesome as ferrets in jumpers! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig