Sunday 3 May 2015

Sunday Favourites #132

Another Sunday, another Sunday Favourites post!







These paper sculptures of desserts from artist Charlotte Smith are so lovely.


These flamingo macarons from Sugar and Cloth are adorable.


I'm loving this decor.

I adore this tattoo from Martyna Popiel.


I love this old DIY pineapple dress tutorial from Studio DIY.




 These paper sculptures of food are amazing.



These photos from Emily Blincoe are gorgeous.

These images of Mercury's terrain are beautiful.


This is beautiful.


I love those geometric walls, and the unusual colour palette.


This is so cute!




Meet Panjo the tiger, a (then) 23 stone house cat.


Doesn't Sera look stunning in that little floral number?!


This photo is so pretty.


This is such a brilliant photo... Poor mouse, though!

Louise's Lovely Links

♥ Keiko Lynn's visit to Tokyo Disneysea looked like so much fun.

♥ Sian blogged about her exciting adventures in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Chiang Rai , and I now want to take a one way trip to Asia! 

♥ I also loved reading about Callie's trip to Cambodia. I'd love to go there, one day.

♥ I found Laura's post about how to be PR friendly  helpful and enlightening.

♥ I'm dying to visit the new Lush flagship store in London's Oxford Street after reading Rachel's post. Three floors of Lush? Hell yes!

♥ Georgina looks so lovely in her 'Strawberry Sky' outfit.

♥ 10 tips for getting through a bad day, from Milk Bubble Tea- because we all need a little help now and then.

♥ I love Becky's body positive post '30 women who prove that every body is beach body ready'. So inspiring.

And, let's end of a light-hearted, silly one:


Thanks for reading!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You find many beautiful items!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post this week so much colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely lady! Well, you know me and colour! xx

      Delete
  3. I love all those paper food sculptures!!!

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paper food sculptures are incredible - I'm going to see if I can make that DIY pineapple dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. Ooh, I can't wait to see it! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig