Wednesday 8 April 2015

Wednesday Wish List

This week I've been lusting after...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These pretty pastel pieces from Dorothy Perkins. Make it blue; make it pink!


1 // 2 // 3

These Collectif cardis and jumper are so lovely. I'm not sure if you can see it clearly, but the jumper has the cutest bunny pattern all over it! It sorta looks like something Professor Umbridge would wear, but I really love it anyway. I'm dying to get my hands on it!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Collectif  have so many gorgeous gingham pieces at the moment. I'd happily fill my wardrobe with all of them, although the Sophia gingham tops (#1 and #4) are my favourites.


1 // 2 // 3

I also love the red and pink gingham clothes from Collectif, but I think these have been around for a while. I've probably even featured one or two of them at some point, but now it's Spring I can't help being drawn to them again; I have gingham on the brain.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Collectif also carry the cutest brooches.


1 // 2

I'm loving Rocket Dogs' flamingo print trainers. I saw the laced pair in Schuh a few weeks ago, when I popped in with my sister (she was shopping for trainers), and I fell in love with the flamingo print instantly. Well, you know me and quirky prints!


1 // 2 // 3

I'm smitten with these three Lindy Bop dresses... even if they are quite wintry colours for this time of year. I need that plaid Courtney dress in my life!


1 // 2

How cute are ASOS's match box clutch bag, and snail purse?!

Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette

And finally, I just had to add the Urban Decay Vice 3 eyeshadow palette to this week's wish list. I saw it in Debenhams about a month ago, and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It's made up of the most beautiful shades, and I love that it's got a good selection of neutrals and colours. I'd buy it for the green shadow alone; it's stunning!

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thank you for introducing me to Collectif! I now urgently need a gingham skirt but I love all your spring picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Apologies to your bank balance! I'm dying to get my hands on a gingham skirt, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Gingham is so great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I think it's second only to polka dots! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig