Wednesday 29 April 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Who'd like to see what's on my wish list this week?

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm crazy about the new 'Phoebe' dresses in Lady Vintage's 'Lady Voluptuous' collection. They're all stunning. I'm particularly dying to get my hands on the flamingo and kingfisher print dresses (#1&2), but I'm skint so I don't see that happening any time soon. Why do the most incredible things only appear when I'm poor?? One of life's greatest mysteries! The good news is, these dresses are plus size, and cater to sizes 16 to 30/32! 

1 // 2

How cute are these PJs from F&F at Tesco? 



I love love love the tropical print fabric this dress is made from. Flamingos, watermelons, pineapples? Sign me up right now! It's a shame my size is sold out and I don't have a spare £60, or I'd have bought one by now without a second thought.


1 // 2

These dresses from ASOS Curve are both so pretty.



I am head over heels in love with these face and eye colour compacts from Paul & Joe. Aren't they gorgeous?  I love the packaging, and the animal shaped powders are too cute for words. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving all the turquoise, yellow, and lime green that is suddenly making an appearance; this colour palette is just so cheerful. The pineapple Keds and Monki parrot case are both so funky and eye catching. The fast food earrings are ridiculously cute, and the lime green dinosaur clutch from The White Pepper is nothing short of amazing. I need me a dinosaur clutch!


1 // 2

I'd also love to add a watermelon to my novelty bag collection. I love these two from Modcloth and Simply Be; they're both so different, but I think they'd both be perfect for Summer. The Dirty Dancing references would be inevitable, but I think I could live with that.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

These hand-painted plastic brooches from Tukoni Tribe are adorable. Just look how cute the moth is!

1 // 2

And last, but by no means least... I love these studded wide-fit gladiator sandals from Yours Clothing. I have really wide feet and it's not always easy to find fashionable wide fit sandals, but these two tick all the right boxes. They're even EEE width, which is brilliant because I know they'll accommodate even my horrible wide feet!

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Grrr, watermelon bag, grrrrr. I am so cross everytime I see one and wonder WHO picked up my carrier bag in Asda when I bought one last summer!!!! Paul and Joe do very cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be so annoyed, too. What happened to people being honest and actually handing something in that isn't their's? It's awful. I do love Paul and Joe's packaging, too. If their make up wasn't so expensive I would buy it all! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, those cute brooches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're adorable, aren't they! I want them all. xx

      Delete
  3. Aww those brooches are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I want them all! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig