Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wednesday Wish List

It's time for another Wednesday Wish List...


1 // 2

My favourite find this week is the amazing dinosaur dress "Dino My Gosh" from Modcloth. I think that print might just be one of my favourite novelty prints to date! It's awesome and cute rolled in to one, and the colour only tempts me more. The good news? It goes up to a 4X!

Another favourite of mine is the pretty floral Dorothy Perkins dress. I just love the print and the delicate colour palette. So perfect for Spring!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

I'm lusting after a bunch of beautiful dresses from Tatyana, and these are just some of the pieces which have caught my eye. I've never shopped with them or even heard of them until this week, but everything looks stunning. I think every one of these dresses goes up to a 4X, too, which is fantastic.


1 // 2 // 3

These dresses from Matalan all need to join my Summer wardrobe.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

South have a gorgeous collection of dresses available through Very right now. I think the black heart print number is my fave, but I love each of these and several more. (I've had to link back to these dresses via Pinterest, as Very's website was down as I was writing this. If you click on the images on Pinterest, they will take you through to Very).


1 // 2 

Modcloth's bunny ears ballet pumps are so bloody adorable! I want them so badly!

1 // 2

Monsoon's 'Louise' dresses are so beautiful. I obviously need them, since we share a name, and everything...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore these satchels from River Island. I already have several of their satchels, but I'd love to add the lilac and grey to my collection.


1 // 2

And finally, I love these two bags. The colour block bag from Simply Be is so cheerful, and the cloud print clutch from Modcloth is so cute.

If you want to see more of the items I'm coveting, check out my fashion boards on Pinterest here.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Isn't that dinosaur dress SO cute!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too adorable for words! I need it in my life!

      Delete
  2. Bunny ballet pumps is a thing I need in my life! Also dinosaur dress rules, its go a really nice cut as well as being awesome because its covered in dinosaurs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! If it's bunny-themed, I usually want / need it! I love that they've made the dino dress really feminine and floaty, instead of going edgy like most of the other ones I've seen. It's so different. xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to order from modcloth but customs fees put me right off xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I'm not sure how much the charges would be so I've never risked it. They really need a UK website. xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig