Wednesday 21 January 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Hey guys,

I've got a quick Wednesday Wish List for you today, full of bold, colourful clothes and accessories to help beat those January blues! It my opinion, colour is one of the best ways to tackle the bleakness, (along with loud cheerful music), and it's a hell of a lot cheaper to obtain and enjoy than a holiday! I find it even helps through a laptop screen.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

All that colour just makes me happy, and I'm pleased to see so much popping up in the early Spring collections. I could happily snatch them all up, and feed my colour addiction until its full... which I'm pretty sure it never will be. I'm certain I'll still be dressing colourfully when I'm old and grey, standing out amongst a sea of beige in the queue for my pension. If I'm not, then something has gone really wrong!

(Also, how cute is that Accessorize apple juice carton bag?!)

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh, that parrot print, I love it. Should probably be avoiding your wishlists as there are so many tempting things and I'm not shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute items, I like them muchly esp the bag.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah for colour!! I love that green dress (is that what they call a tent dress?) I'd totally wear it. The camera earrings are cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apple juice bag is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I agree! no beige! and yes to lots of colour, it's good for everything - this is an amazing selection, the yellow dress is lovely, I'm rather smitten with yellow at the moment (and yay! laptop glory again!) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag it's so cute! And all that colour is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lordy! I love every single thing on this list. Now if only my wallet would let me get all of the things haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig