Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday Favourites #110

It's that time of the week again...




I love these Christmas card designs from Andrea Kett. Some feature Sooty and Sue... nuff said!


This yellow eye make up look is so striking.


I love Audrey's Autumnal outfit. That coat is beautiful!



I adore these tattoos from Sasha U, especially that gorgeous bespectacled fox!


I want to make this colour wheel cheesecake!






[Source]

Did you know there's a hotel in Brussels with a different Pantone colour scheme on each of its seven floors? It looks like heaven! (Although, I think the fluorescent orange floor would give me a headache after five minutes).





I'm in awe at these stunning mosque ceilings. The detail is incredible! They must have all taken years to complete! 



[Source]

This teeny tiny koala joey is bloody adorable! I can adopt him, yes?



These photos were recently taken in Chernobyl by a drone. The heap of gas masks is particularly unsettling.




These amazing paintings of animals have actually been painted on to naked human bodies instead of canvas! They're incredible. The images are also available to buy as prints, at the source.



These otters are too cute!



And some capybaras enjoying some watermelon.


Louise's Lovely Links

♥ I couldn't stop laughing when I read why Home Alone 2 is one of the most disturbing films ever made.


♥ I was fascinated by this post: what if other planets were as close to Earth as the moon? Can you imagine having a planet the size of Saturn dominating our skies?

♥ You might find Mandy Leigh's 25 beauty blog post ideas helpful if you're a beauty blogger suffering from writer's block.

♥ Here's a huge list of links on how to deal with mental illness, with specific links for a wide range of mental illnesses from depression and anxiety to self harm and addiction. If you have a Tumblr, why not reblog the list? You might just save somebody's life this Christmas.

♥ These red panda GIFs made me smile.

♥ Take a look at this video of a dog who is terrified of doorways. Instead of allowing his phobia to win, he's found a hilarious way to conquer it.

♥ This video of an adorable French bulldog puppy playing with a doorstop is the cutest thing I've seen all week.

♥ Check out these photos of a ghost town in Cyprus where time has stood still since the seventies.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Isn't that town in Cypress just amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Audrey's style and want to buy everything she wears! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. an amazing collection of stuff this week as always xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig