Friday 14 November 2014

Silly Old Sea Dog Christmas Dresses

When it comes to dressing for Christmas, forget the novelty Christmas jumpers; there's an even better way to embrace the festive spirit with clothes- by wearing Christmas dresses!

Now I'm not talking about your average Christmas party dresses featuring velvet, sequins, or lace, oh no; I'm talking about beautiful dresses with fun holiday prints and a sleigh load of personality, guaranteed to make you the centre of attention this Christmas.

Introducing Silly Old Sea Dog's stunning collection of Christmas dresses and skirts...













The dresses and skirts are all designed and made in the UK by a small team, and the best part is that Silly Old Sea Dog cater to UK sizes 6-28! The selection of sizes varies from piece to piece, but it's fantastic to see another brand producing plus size clothing!

I've been admiring every single one of these dresses and skirts for the last couple of weeks; I think they're all so beautiful, and so much fun. Who needs a Christmas jumper when you can wear a Christmas dress?? The Nutcracker and Vintage Ladies dresses are my favourites from the eleven, but they're all fabulous. I wish I could afford to treat myself to a dress or two for Christmas; I would wear them constantly throughout December! 

These dresses and skirts would set your outfit apart from all the rest at the Christmas party or any other festive social occasion, and I'm pretty sure anybody wearing a Silly Old Sea Dog dress or skirt would feel fabulous and super festive! I certainly would!

You can find these pieces and a whole lot more over on Silly Old Sea Dog's website, via the link.

Would you wear one of these SOSD dresses or skirts for Christmas? 

Which one is your favourite?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These are insaaaane ahaha love that 'All I Want For Christmas Dress!' ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love these! I especially adore the Nutcracker print (I work in the box office for an orchestra, and they perform The Nutcracker with a professional ballet company every year -- this would be the perfect outfit!). I tend to love fabrics that are often used for little girls' dresses, so these are perfect for ladies like me!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, I've already made myself a Christmas dress with the Michael Miller Holiday Hostess fabric though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Was thinking of making myself a Christmas dress from some ridiculous Christmas fabric - hopefully I have time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would be perfect to wear on Xmas day they are super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your post about the Silly Old Sea Dog Christmas dresses. The dresses are adorable and perfect for the holiday season. Your review and recommendation of the brand were very helpful.

    While I was browsing for similar fashion-related topics, I stumbled upon a brand named Hello Molly. They have a great collection of dresses that I think would interest your readers. However, I also noticed that their return policy can be quite strict.

    As a reader and a potential customer, I was wondering if you had any experience purchasing from Hello Molly and how their return policy worked for you. It would be helpful to know more about your experience and insights on this matter.

    Thank you for sharing your lovely post, and I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig