Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi lovelies!

It's time for this week's Wednesday Wish List...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

These novelty bags from Aldo and Betsey Johnson all look amazing! I think the Kitchi cat clutches are my favourites.

1 // 2

Alice in Wonderland has been one of my most favourite Disney movies since I was little (along with Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, and Robin Hood), so naturally I love these two Alice in Wonderland tops from Pin Up Girl Clothing!

1 // 2

Speaking of Pin Up Girl Clothing, aren't these harlequin dresses gorgeous?! I'd sell my Granny to have that first dress in my wardrobe; the print is to die for! 

1 // 2

Lady Vintage have brought out another two designs with that amazing cupcake print! The Isabella dress with the sweetheart neckline is particularly lovely.


1 // 2 // 3

I really love these lace kimonos from Pink Clove, and the fit and flare coat from Littlewoods is stunning. It would go perfectly with my dress collection.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

And, finally, I'm pretty much in love with everything from Dorothy Perkins at the moment. The colour palettes, the textures, the patterns, the styles... I love all of it. I've been shopping with Dorothy Perkins for a good fifteen years, and they always get Autumn / Winter fashion so right. I'll take one of each, please!

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

3 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig