Wednesday 23 July 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Hi guys,

I've got a new wish list for you today, full of gorgeous things I've been coveting from afar.

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

It's been a while since I last had a browse of Boohoo's plus size range "Boohoo Plus", and this week's visit led me to some of the boldest, brightest, and most colourful summer clothes I've seen all season! Everything is so fun! There are so many colourful kimonos, maxi dresses and playsuits covered in colourful prints that I've fallen in love with, and I especially love the rainbow coloured leopard and palm print pieces! The best part is, everything is so inexpensive. It's just fantastic to see another plus size range that isn't afraid to give us fashionable clothes in bold prints and colours, with pieces that show some skin for those of us who want to. Well, done, Boohoo! (Did I say colour enough in this paragraph?? I don't think I did...)

 1 // 2

ASOS Curve have made a button down skater dress with ZEBRAS ON IT! Oh good God, I need it! Why must they keep taunting me with awesome prints when I'm skint? 

I also really love the denim dress, which has crochet trim to the shoulders. I don't know what it is about denim dresses, but I have such a soft spot for them. They're so effortless, and the ones made from lighter fabric are perfect for wearing during the summer; just add sandals and a pair of sunglasses and you're all set.

 1 // 2 

I'm still curious about culottes / skorts and whether I could pull them off or would just look ridiculous. I haven't worn a pair since Brownies, and I always hated them back then. (Though to be fair, they were the colour of bile). I want a pretty pair for wearing around the house now it's a million degrees, and I think these blossom flower print ones from ASOS Curve are really cute. The floral peg leg trousers are even prettier, but I can't see myself wearing trousers until this heat wave has backed off.

 1 // 2

I have a couple more Lindy Bop frocks high up on my wish list. The red polka dot Audrey is a classic, and the navy Hetty dress is what dreams are made of. Navy and white polka dots are my absolute favourite form of polka dots. 

I managed to purchase the brown polka dot Audrey dress last week with my remaining birthday money, which is so beautiful. The fabric is so heavy, though, that I won't be able to wear it until Autumn because I would just melt. I was expecting it to be summer-friendly, like the gingham Audrey I purchased. Roll on September! I honestly can't believe just how good the quality of Lindy Bop dresses is for such inexpensive prices. I have a feeling I'll be collecting a lot of them!

 1 // 2 // 3

While it's far too hot for blazers and biker jackets here in England right now, I can't help loving the two jackets from Dorothy Perkins. Dorothy Perkins makes the best jackets!

The one thing I actually need to buy is a new swimsuit, since it looks like I'll be starting hydrotherapy again very soon at my new hospital. I really want a swim dress because I hate my thighs, but I stumbled across this heart print bandeau one piece from Liz McClarnon's collection with Fashion World, and I'm quite taken with it. I also still want the flamingo and cherry print cossies from the collection, too. Decisions, decisions!

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Naturally, I've found a few more bags and purses to lust over this week. My favourite is the lips cross-body bag from ASOS. It reminds me of the Lulu Guinness clutches I'm constantly drooling over, but at just £18, it's a far more affordable dupe. I can see it making its way in to my hands before too long. I also love the Barry Barn Owl cross-body bag from Accessorize, and the pineapple print purse and light blue satchel backpack, both from River Island.

 1 // 2

I adore these cat and bunny ears rings from ASOS Curve! I saw them in the main collection first, which probably wouldn't fit my fingers, so I was thrilled to see they had been added to ASOS Curve's jewellery collection, too. I NEED that bunny ears ring! I am the crazy bunny lady, after all.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And, finally, I've got my eye on a random selection of shoes. My favourites are the mint espadrilles, and the leather flatform sliders.

What's on your wish list this week?

Which of these are your favourites?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh the zebra print frock and also the bunny ring *squee*

    BTW I sent you an e-mail about a blog hop, I hope you got it xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so don't need another owl bag but I love it. And then I went on the website and saw that they also have a raccoon bag- a freaking raccoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the cat ears ring I need it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig