Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday Favourites #77

Hi guys,

I hope you're all having a great weekend. It's that time of the week again...


I love this fun, colourful manicure.


This eye make up look is so pretty.


How cute is this Frenchie tattoo design from Sasha Unisex?!


"Mother always did like Richard best!"

I'm a little bit in love with this tattoo; Robin Hood has always been one of my favourite Disney's.


An adorable otter playing with a feather.


This otter pup has the cutest little face!


Hot Cross Bun Eclairs!

[Source]

An anonymous author's novel written on the walls of an abandoned house in Chongqing, China.

[Source]

All these outfits are stunning. Particularly the black ensemble, and that amazing grey skirt behind her.


I don't know the story behind this photo as the link was a dead end, but it caught my eye because how often do you see a person riding an ostrich?!

[More Here] // [Source]

This beautiful piece of art was made by Zaria Forman using soft pastels on paper! Isn't it stunning? I thought the first picture was a photograph to begin with.

[Source]

Harlow Darling from Vintage at Heart managed to take her outfit photos with a group of kangaroos! Best blog photos ever? Probably! And she looks stunning, too! 

[Source]

These works of art were created by Japanese artist Hikaru Cho using acrylic paints. The series, entitled 'It's Not What It Seems', was created to play with perception, and to redefine how an object is perceived by painting it to look like something else. She also wanted to challenge viewers to not be quick to judge based on first impressions.

[Source]

Be proud of each step you take towards reaching your goals, whatever they may be. Be proud of yourself. Always.

[Source]

I love this quote.

[Source]

These Blackberry Hazelnut Meringue Cakes look delicious.

[Source]

Artist Andres Amador spends hours creating these beautiful, intricate works of art on sandy beaches using a rake! His designs are temporary, washing away with the tides, but they're absolutely beautiful.

[Source]

Grid waves on the French coast.


This is my idea of paradise. Koufonisia Islands, Greece.

[Source]

Mount Fuji, Japan. So pretty.

[Source]

I love this manicure.


Confetti dipped Easter eggs! These would make a fun decoration on Easter Sunday.

[Source]

I love this. What a great parent!

[Source]

So true.




♥ Hanna, Leah, and Vicky all shared their thoughts on the the current tensions in the plus size blogging world. 


♥ Former health minister, Lord Warner is proposing that the government start charging patients for visiting their GPs, overnight hospital stays, and even a monthly charge for NHS services. If this was put in place, it would be disastrous for so many sick, injured, disabled, and vulnerable people who depend on our free health care system. If you agree, please sign the petition to tell the government we don't want a privatised NHS!



♥ Which 90s Kids Movies Have You Seen? I've seen 79 out of 146!


♥ Some outfits and outfit posts I've enjoyed this week: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Thanks for reading!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ahhh I love your Sunday posts! So inspirational! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Hannah! I'm so glad you enjoy them. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! the tattoo outline is so good and looks very fresh and sore ow! the raised skin always looks so painful, putting cream on hubs tattoo's used to go through me! the ice painting genuinely blew my mind, how do you do that! the Greek island is divine, I'd love to go there too, bliss - and Lord Warner needs to bugger off! I am signing the petition now, good for you for showing it to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually find tattoos hurt the most the day after they're done, when they go all sore and swollen. My wrist swelled to twice it's size after I had my star tattoo retouched, and that hurts more than the wound; by the third day they don't seem to hurt any more. (But that's just my experience from them). It amazes me how some artists can make their work look so life-like; the ice picture is incredible, isn't it?! I'd love to visit Greece, too. He definitely needs to bugger off, so thanks for signing the petition! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the fruit inspired nails and I can't say how much the photo of that Greek island has cheered me up. Gorgeous! Thanks for my link also. :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nails look so summery, don't they?! I don't know what it is about Greece that also cheers me up; it looks like heaven! Hope you're okay! And, you're welcome! xx

      Delete
  4. I've missed a whole bunch of posts - including this one! I don't know how - as always a lovely list of lovely things! I loved that first outfit post with the yellow asian inspired dress, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, better late than never! Thanks for stopping by to catch up! I loved that outfit, too. :) xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig