Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wednesday Wish List

I wasn't going to do a wish list post this week, since Christmas has only just passed. I personally feel it's a little wrong and selfish of me to be wanting more things after only just being spoilt rotten with gifts two weeks ago. I'm all too aware that I have more clothes, bags, accessories, make up, books, and DVDs than any girl could ask for, and for now I'm content with what I have. 

I've not done much online window shopping for fashion for weeks now (which is probably wise considering I can't afford to treat myself right now), but last night I made the mistake of browsing the virtual racks of ASOS. Big mistake. Big. Huge.

Quite a lot of new stock had landed since I last looked, and oh, dear me, I want it all!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10


This dress is stunning, and I must have it! I'm not the biggest fan of heart prints as they have a tendency to be quite tacky, but this one looks classic and lady-like- like a polka dot dress. I'm in love.


Who says plus size ladies shouldn't wear stripes? This monochrome striped skirt would look amazing on anyone brave enough to rock the Beetlejuice look! ♥

3. Curve Exclusive Skater Dress in Heart and Star Print.

You know me; I love a novelty print and this one mixes hearts with one of my favourite prints- stars! I'd embrace this dress with a biker jacket and a pair of studded ankle boots.


This satchel was available last S/S, and I spent ages lusting after it with the hope of using it with my yellow polka dot dress, but sadly missed out on it. I'm pleased it's returned for another season, and hopefully this year it'll be mine. 

5. Alice and You Swing Dress in spot.

A girl can never have too many polka dot dresses... at least, that's what I tell myself on a regular basis! I love the giant spots on this dress, and the relaxed swing fit would be perfect for days when I need to dress comfortably without compromising on style.

6. Satchel bag with Scallop Bar Detail in mint.

It's no secret that I love satchels, and I like them even more when they're scalloped like this one. And mint green. It's such a pretty design, and I can see myself getting lots of use from it as we head in to Spring.

7. Curve Skater Dress with Button Through Detail in coral.

I was excited to see such a summery colour easing in amongst the jewel tones of A/W fashion, and instantly took a liking to the casual shape of this dress.Perfect for every day wear and effortless dressing. It comes in other colours, but the cheerful coral is my favourite.


It's mint and has bunny ears; what other reason do I need? I have such a soft spot for mint green and bunnies.

9. Curve Exclusive Bomber Top in green.

Am I crazy for liking this green bomber blouse? It's a little different to your average shirt, but in a good way. I think it looks quite versatile, but I'm not entirely sure if I could make it work for me.


Another satchel, another bag with scalloped edging... Yes, it's the same design as the mint satchel (6), but I had to include it too because the colour is beautiful. Well, as beautiful as the colour brown can be!

And... that's my little ASOS wish list!

What have you been lusting after from ASOS recently?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've been eyeing up that blouse for a while myself. Loving that skirt too... I'm off to peruse ASOS now ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 10! x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. window shopping can be inspiring too, it can remind us of something we already have - I'm trying to avoid it, bah! but you have picked lovely things x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want 3/4 of this, at least! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely choices. I love 9, you're not crazy :). I agree it's different in a good way. I really like the satchels as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find the cutest satchels on ASOS! Love button through dresses too, such effortless 90s style <3 I did the same thing with ASOS the other day... their lingerie department is my holy grail and their new styles are amazing, wah! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that pretty lilac bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had a simply be splurge so I'm trying to stay away from looking at more clothes xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig