Sunday 1 December 2013

Sunday Favourites #58

Morning world!

I can't believe it's already the first of December! Am I the only one who feels like time is running away from us? I have no idea where this year has gone, and I have so much to do before Christmas arrives... but, I'm sure I'm not the only one! Let's not worry about that for the time being, though; we've got plenty of time to succumb to mayhem later!  Let's start the day off with this week's Serendipity Sunday post instead.


This colour scheme looks so inviting.


Now this is some serious rainbow eye make up!


This sleeve is fantastic! I'm tempted to get a Russian doll tat at some point in the future.


Gorilla print!


This look is stunning and would be great for the party season.


How adorable is Kate of Scathingly Brilliant's painted wooden menorah? I don't share her faith, but it's a beautiful decoration.


I'd love this exact living room. So many brilliant colours.

[Source]

Why do pugs look particularly adorable in silly dog clothes?


Katherine Marie of Katherine Marie Photography created a Sunshine-in-a-Box parcel to send to a relative going through a difficult time, and I've fallen in love with this idea. She sourced lots of yellow-coloured goodies, parcelled them up, and sent her loved one a burst of yellow sunshine to cheer her up! It's an ingenious idea, and I'm so going to do this the next time a friend is having a particularly difficult time. This would be sure to put a smile on the recipient's face.


The blogger behind Sometimes Creative also sent out a Sunshine Box, inspired by the idea from Katherine Marie. I'm so inspired!


One way ticket to Greece, please!


I love these cat and polka dot nails.


I'm transfixed by this display of gorgeous shoes.


I wish I had this many shoes and a closet to keep them in.


A lake above the sea on an island in Faroese. I'm not sure I've ever seen something like this before.


I wish people wouldn't judge what they don't know because they can't see what the person is really going through. If anything, the person who mailed this to Postsecret is probably bitter because he / she had to park a slightly further distance away from the shop, and was feeling too lazy themselves to walk a little further. They should be grateful they don't need a disabled parking space. Seriously, why do people get so judgemental over who parks in the disabled bays- especially when they're not entitled to the space themselves?


I'm in love with this beautiful mustard coat!


Best of friends!


I love this hair do... it's a pity I've just got rid of twelve or thirteen inches of hair and can't even tie my hair in to a teeny tiny pony tail now! Pinned for future reference!


Cute nail art.


Beautiful wedding dress and colour scheme.


I really love these ombre painted pine cones.


Can you believe this is wallpaper?!


This patchwork cake looks amazing.


Dita looking as fabulous as ever.


This is the deepest stepwell in the world, located in Rajasthan, India. The picture is giving me vertigo!


This tattoo is bloody adorable!


Stunning make up look.


This really is so true. I wish I had known this for the first twenty-five, twenty-six years of my life.


Cute gift-wrap.


Heehee!


~  Blogger Nicolette Maison recently posted a tour of her apartment on her blog... as you would imagine, her home is absolutely gorgeous.



~  No I Didn't Lose Weight For My Wedding, says one beautiful plus size bride. Why is there so much pressure on brides to be as skinny as possible for marrying the man / woman who already loves her for who she is? 


~  The story of Tank. Get the tissues ready.

~  How Well Do You Remember '90s Pop Culture? I apparently don't remember as well as I thought- I scored 0040.

~  I love these rainbow stairs.

~  These critters are adorable.

~  Some outfits I loved this week worn by: Bianca of Goodnight Little Spoon; A Curious Fancy; Style So Far; this gorgeous retro look by an uncredited lady; and this one from Cara of I Like Pretty Clothes.

~  And finally, here's a few recipes that sound perfect for those cold winter evenings. Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes; Crockpot Ravioli Casserole; Cheese, Potato, and Smoked Sausage Casserole; and Bruschetta.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the mention, lady! Beautifully curated internet round up! I clicked on like 5 things (and have now become obsessed with hunting down that yellow coat).

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent stuff! the stairwell in Rajasthan is both beautiful and terrifying! I would be afraid I would fall off! I Love Dita! and the blogger gals all look fabulous! - I was hopeless at the 90's test - I scored as Limp Biscit (or however you spell it hehe!) as ever a compulsive, brilliant read! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts always make me so happy - so many pretty things. I love that apartment tour - I wish I had the energy to make my apartment look that awesome, but I'm kind of lazy :P I love those rainbow stairs though and lots of lovely outfits, the tablecloth skirt is rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorilla print i love it ! and the chip tattoo is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig